What you may not know is that Consumer Cellular has provided some tutorials through Youtube to help you with your phone...they don't provide anything about setting up playlists yet, but they do have the following:
- Video Tour for Use of the Motorola WX345
- How to take and send pictures with the Motorola WX345
- How to Access the Internet with the Motorola WX345
- How to use the Address Book on the Motorola WX345
- How to Send a Text Message with the Motorola WX345
- How to Insert a Memory Card, Sim Card and Battery into the Motorola WX345
My husband and I had Motorola WX345 phones from Consumer Cellular for a long time until we upgraded. At this update I don't know if they are still available. But we were pleased with this basic phone, and know that if no longer available from Consumer Cellular, they have another to offer. We love their no-contract phone service price, and AARP discount we receive.